Saturday, September 20, 2008

Time Reflection

As far as my head goes, my hair is doing pretty well. However, I still don't have all the dreads out! There's still 7 or 8 of them in the back! So...I've pretty much decided to wait until two or three days before class to write all of my blogs so I can have the week to sit back and think about what happened in class, and if I actually remember anything or something sticks out in my brain after a week, then I'll consider it memorable. However, sitting down to write this reflection has left me completely blank minded. Nothing about the discussion about time stands out in my head. I don't even remember what we talked about! Maybe it's me that's not putting enough effort into it, or maybe in my mind there really is nothing very amazing to remember about it, but I will continue to try and immerse myself in the class. 

No comments: