Saturday, September 27, 2008

What if...?

What if things are happening that I don't know about?

Well, this sounds silly at first because things are ALWAYS happening that we don't know about. However, there is one thing that I'm thinking about all the time! It sounds stupid, but whenever I'm out just doing whatever and I see someone in the same place as me that I haven't seen in ages I always think about how everyone I've ever known is always existing somewhere. They're always doing something and always living their lives and it's such a once in a million chance that they would happen to be in the same place as me at the same time, especially if it's somewhere really random. It makes me wonder what people are doing every hour of the day. When I walk into a store and buy something from the person working there, I think to myself "This person has a life. They have friends and a family and they exist outside of this job. But to me, there are just a person that works here and sells me things. I wonder what their life is like?" Anyway. So yes. Random thoughts that go through my mind every day. 

1 comment:

Zachary Akers said...

I can relate to your thinking. I contemplate a lot about what peoples lives are like outside my own personal experience with them. Or maybe people are just stored in charging stations when your not around. For the most part their probably just your average unique individual.